Typical Challenges of a Small Disadvantaged Business:
A typical small firm doesn’t have an in-house marketing staff. On top of your other duties, you are probably creating all of your marketing materials yourself. As a new company, you don’t have a big budget for marketing because you want to get some projects under your belt first.
You may have the best company in the world, but if you don’t present it well, you will blend in with every other new SDB that is coming out of the gates doing their capabilities briefings. Or even worse, if your capabilities statement isn’t clear and concise, it could go straight into the trash, despite your best efforts.
Here are some questions to consider:
- How do you make your firm stand out?
- Is your message being presented in a way that gives the impression of a company that is sound, capable, and larger than it is?
- Are contracting representatives and potential partners actually reading your materials?
- Can someone unfamiliar with your business tell what you do in a 10-second glance at your Capabilities Statement?
This is where we come in, because Cavalry specializes in small disadvantaged businesses. Good marketing can take you from giving the impression of a brand new “mom and pop” shop to a firm with stability, longevity, and current success. With our help, it’s easy to get “big-time” marketing on a “small-time” budget.
Seamless Success for Small Business is a program that is tailored to your specific needs and budget. Choose some or all of these items and hit the ground running.
- Logo Design
- Capabilities Statement
- Line Card
- Company Brochure
- Business Card
- Statement of Qualifications
- Proposal Template
- Sources Sought Template
- Digital Marketing Template