Save Time and Get Online with Cavalry
In order to be taken seriously in today’s world, your organization needs to have an online presence. An intentionally developed website will determine your ability to successfully achieve contracted business. Your website is often your client’s first point of contact and can set their perception of your professionalism, work ethic, attention to detail, and overall capability for execution of projects. You are expected to put your best foot forward online in today’s world, and without it, you often do not get your foot in the door at all. With over a decade of experience in web development and online marketing strategy, Cavalry Consulting is ready to help you make your mark in today’s digital marketplace.
It’s great to find a trustworthy and professional web developer to support your organization’s virtual requirements. It’s even better to find one that has an understanding of the federal contracting industry with extensive knowledge of the requirements that it includes. When you blend the two together, you get Cavalry Consulting. Our developers work hand-in-hand with our marketing department to create a unified brand strategy unique to your specific market, audience, and goals. We offer website design, development, and ongoing support in the following areas:
- Content Writing
- Image Selection
- Strategy Development
- URL Registration
- WordPress Setup and Support
- Theme and Template Creation
- Layout and Responsive Design
- Cross Device and Platform Compliance
- Best Practice Training
- WordPress Use Training
- Updating Services for Content and Software
- Maintenance Packages
- Malware Protection and Security
- Integration with third party subscription services
- Establishment of Social Media profiles
- Creation and development of searchable online portfolio of past experience
We understand the increased need to keep overhead low, so Cavalry has created a turnkey web support solution for firms with little or no in-house marketing staff. Our menu of services provides specialized and federal-focused marketing solutions. Choose only the specific services that you need, and enjoy the freedom and convenience of getting those expert services from one known and trusted source.
How do you build the team that you need to establish your organization’s marketing goals? Do you have time to find just the right photographer, graphic designer, videographer, web developer, copywriter, and strategist, and then train all of them to understand your message? At Cavalry, we have this team already assembled and ready to cater to your customized organizational requirements. When it comes time to develop your site, we will create the content, design the layout, take your photos, organize the materials, and establish your online presence. You won’t be distracted from running your business; we only ask you to be involved as we develop the messaging and concepts to make sure your goals are met.
Reduced Costs over Time
When your team understands you, they become more efficient. After your site has been established, you may need other marketing materials to support your business. Our team will be able to more quickly prepare these documents because we will already know what you are trying to say, and the brand that you want to represent. In the long run, you save money by staying with the team that already knows you and is dedicated to your goals.
What are the benefits of hiring a third-party marketing firm?
- In many cases, marketing personnel in federal contracting firms are people with multiple roles, who may be too busy to add another task to their plate, or too busy to perform the task to the highest standards. A third-party firm such as Cavalry specializes in these types of tasks and introduces an outside perspective of how to present the material so it stands apart, is readable, has all of the information in the right places, and is easy to update.
- Using a third-party firm is a significant overhead savings versus hiring in-house staff. By hiring for projects, you only pay for the time spent on each task, eliminating the cost of supporting employees year-round. If you consider the cost of an in-house Marketing Manager/Digital Marketer/Content Writer, Graphic Designer, Photographer/Videographer, and Web Designer, Cavalry’s cost is a fraction of what would be spent on those positions.
- Through your marketing materials, you will give the impression of a large firm with a large budget – without actually spending the big bucks to get it.
- Whenever you go outside of your company for help in any area, you gain knowledge from experts in their field. It is the same with Marketing. Cavalry provides the direction and insight on how to best market your firm to stand above the rest.
- A third party provides ideas and asks questions that you may have otherwise missed. It could change everything.
Why choose Cavalry over other marketing agencies?
Our experience in the federal contracting industry as marketers and business developers makes Cavalry a truly unique and highly specialized consulting firm in our field. We know and understand the agencies that you sell to. We understand the details of the FAR, and we personally know many of the Contracting Officers, Contracting Chiefs, Small Business Officers, Commanders, key decision makers, potential teaming partners, and source selection personnel that are the key audience for your marketing materials.
What are the benefits of a turnkey approach?
A turnkey approach to marketing allows businesses to own the entire marketing process without paying for the added cost of an in-house marketing team. Typical outsourcing would have photography from one vendor, graphic design from another, web design from a third, etc. All of these products still need to be coordinated by someone in-house into a finished product.
Through Cavalry’s turnkey approach, we provide the resources to create a full spectrum of marketing materials through one source. All you need to do is communicate your goals with us, and we will deliver your materials from start to finish; and we do this on an “as-needed” basis to keep your overhead costs down. Our primary goal is for you to feel that we are an extension of your business, truly understanding what it is that you sell and who you sell it to.